1. This kind of cable use bare copper to be the center conduction with the specification is 24AWG and PE to be the dielectric. The jacket is made of fireproof material, which is so
meanful to the Cat.5e communication.
2. This Cat.5e UTP cable
is conform to the SIO/IEC, TIA/EIA and EN standards and the electrical characteristics are exceed the lastest Cat.5e standards.
3. LSZH: means "Low smoke zero
halogen", which is the symbol of environmental protection.
1. Impedance: 100±15
2. Static electric capacity: max:17.1nf/kf
3. Resisitance: max:28.6/kf
4. Unbalance resisitance: max 5%
5. Unbalance capacity: max 330pF/100m
6. Roted communicate rate: 65%