FTP Cat.6A Keystone Jack 180 degree
1. Shielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work area as communication
connectors of the intelligent buildings.
2. The product can
electro magnetic interference (EMI) effectively with the
compact full-closed shielding structure.
3. According with ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class 6A & ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B.2-1 CAT.6A standard.
with T568A & T568B. The T568A & T568B labels are adhibited on
the both sides of
the product to give
a exact guide when
a engineer punches the cables
5. Connecting: RJ45 port for STP patch cord and the IDC port for STP horizontal cabling.
6. In accordance with RoHS
7. Fitting for Cat.6A Cabling
systems, can also be used on Cat.6 and Cat.5e cabling systems.
1. Housing and other plastic parts material: Kirsite&PC UL94V-0.
2. 8 Pin of the RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、30U、50U at
option. Inserting dependability: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG Cables.
Punching dependability: 250 times.
4. Punching tool: Standard 110 punching tool.
5. Testing condition of transmitting capability: 500M