UTP Cat.6A Keystone Jack 180 degree
01. UTP Cat.6A Keystone jack 180 degree toolless , it's able to cut the wires easier and no need any extra punching down tool .
02. Much helpful for the easier and faster installation .
03. It's well match with Blank patch panels and Mounting boxes and Faceplates .
04. Both Cat.5e & Cat.6 are available !
05. Various colors are option
1. Unshielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work area as communication connectors
of the intelligent buildings.
2. The structure of the Keystone Jack is compact, that can make your work more easy and fast. The original dust-free cap can prevent the cable from slipping off from the IDC ports.
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B.2-1, CAT.6A standard.
regnirement of T568A & T568B. The T568A & T568B labels are
the both sides of the product to give
a exact guide when
a engineer punches the cables.
5. Connecting: RJ45 port for UTP patch cord and the IDC port for UTP horizontal cabling.
6. In accordance with RoHS
7. Fitting for Cat.6A cabling
systems, can also be used on Cat.6 and Cat.5e cabling systems.
fully , cut wires
easlier without any extra crimping tool to save installation time as well as
1. Housing and other plastic parts' material: PC UL94V-0
2. 8 Pin of the RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、30U、50U
Inserting duration: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables.
Punching duration: 250 times.
Testing condition of transmitting capability: 500MHz